Be My Guest
The Be My Guest Program aims to drive service excellence across Queensland following the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018).
The Queensland Government delivered a series of Be My Guest workshops to leaders, managers and front-facing staff from the tourism, hospitality and wider business community across Queensland under the Embracing 2018 Legacy Program.
The Be My Guest workshops were facilitated by TravConsult and covered:
- Content relating to the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games and the delivery of an exceptional guest experience
- How to deliver an authentic Queensland guest experience for a specific region and how to make your region stand out
- How to lead the delivery of consistent quality, service delivery, and a genuine guest experiences that reflects the soul of the specific region.
As part of the Embracing2018 Legacy Program, an Online Be My Guest Learning Program has been developed to provide ongoing support for the tourism and hospitality industry to deliver an exceptional guest experience. This program is free and is applicable to staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Townsville local realises business dream with help of Be My Guest
- Be My Guest - the award winning team from Pacific Fair
- North Queensland ready to create great guest experiences.
The Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games will transform the Gold Coast and Queensland by creating benefits for our communities before, during and after the 11 days of competition. These are the benefits that this initiative will bring to Queenslanders both within the Gold Coast and across our state:
- GC2018 inspires greater levels of customer service on the Gold Coast and Queensland
The Gold Coast and Queensland are tourism destinations of choice
- GC2018 creates opportunities to obtain new skills, training and experience